2.无传染性在试验室研讨、制药、生物技巧产物出产等很多应用处所中，将流体断绝至关重要。已有大批研讨论证了硅胶管及硅基资料不会与种种生物资料发生化学反映。另有别的品种的一些资料也存在此种机能，而且可到达USP Class VI 级请求。有些泵则采取了用惰性PTFE管材制成的泵管组件。
1. Chemical compatibility When choosing a creep pump for the pump, the key is to select accurate pump tube data. Choosing the wrong pump tube will incur risks and may damage equipment and endanger personal insurance. Please check the chemical compatibility table for each use supplied by the pump and pump control manufacturer. Test the pump before applying new or unspecified grade chemicals. Immerse a small pump tube into the fluid. Review changes in pump tube size, color, component and strength. If possible, test the pump tube in the pump before stretching the pump tube. When the pump tube is squeezed, a winding occurs, and the chemical material is rubbed into the wall of the pipe to slow down the aging of the pipe material.
2. Non-infectious in many applications such as laboratory research, pharmaceuticals, and production of biotech products, it is crucial to cut off fluids. A large number of researches have been conducted to prove that the Guanji data will not react chemically with various biological data. Some other types of data also exist and can reach USP Class VI requests. Some pumps use pump tube assemblies made of inert PTFE pipes.
3. The ability to resist winding can be different from the ability of the tube to suffer repeated rolling of the roller. Individually, the application life of the pump pipe is determined by the combination of specific pump pipe size, pump pipe data, pump head example, and operation rate. The service life of the pump pipe or the bending yield limit in the pump is an important discretionary factor before entering new applications. It is now common to use thermoplastic decomposition rubber(TPE) in a system with a pump tube operating life exceeding 500 hours. In a particular application, the function of the pump is very stable. The application task of the pump tube can be extended to the maximum limit by selecting the pipe with larger winding resistance, adopting thicker pipe walls or screening larger pumps and applying lower operating rates.
4. For certain applications, it is very costly to see the fluid movement through the pipeline in order to clearly understand the task process such as pumping or dry operation. However, on the other hand, it is of interest to some photosensitive fluids that the Hengming tube is not available.
5. Pipe wall hardness is crucial to determine the pumping ability of a particular pipe. The pump tube is too soft, it is easy to destroy; If the pump tube is too hard, the pump can not be task. Hardenometers(such as Shore A, etc.) can be used to determine the sensory function of specific tubes.
6. Fluid pressure normally restricts the ability of the pump tube to transport pressure fluids. Most creep pumps take unsupported pipes. The pressure limit for this type of pump tube is 2 to 3 Pa(30 to 45 lbs. / cottage inch). Some of the larger pumps on the market take the belt support pipe(with woven reinforced layer). A pump tube soaked in smooth liquid can withstand pressure up to 15 to 20 Pa(300 lbs. / cottage in.).